Shaun Worrall - Plumbing & Heating Engineer
Quality, reliability and value for money from your local engineer
I am a fully qualified City & Guilds NVQ3 level plumber and Gas Safe Registered Heating Engineer who career changed from a Quality Engineering background in 2000. I bring that quality ethos to my Plumbing and Heating business. I pride myself on quality workmanship, reliability and value for money. I bring cost effective solutions to your plumbing and heating requirements, delivered on time and in a friendly, professional manner.
I take on all types of jobs from tap washers to boiler installations. I work with both natural gas and LPG appliances.
I have many years of experience in boiler breakdown, diagnosis and repair. I also carry out annual boiler services, landlord gas safety checks and CP12 certification.
I can repair your leaks, unblock your waste pipes, replace your ballcock, change your hot and cold tanks and all other domestic plumbing and heating requirements and can respond quickly to your plumbing and heating emergencies.
Covering Morpeth, Ashington, Ellington, Lynemouth, Amble, Blyth, Cramlington, Alnwick, Rothbury, Newcastle and areas in between!
Shaun Worrall Plumbing & Heating will:
- Not overcharge customers under any circumstances.
- Not carry out any unnecessary work.
- Not talk customers into any work that is not needed.
- Not charge for any wasted or unnecessary time when undertaking your work.
- Not charge for excessive time spent collecting materials. Collection times over 60 minutes must be agreed with the customer.
- Not charge an excessive trade markup on materials – a maximum of up to 20% is company policy.
- Not charge for unnecessary time spent away from the job, and always keep customer informed when leaving the job.
- Not charge for tea and lunch breaks.
- Not charge for non-work related phone calls, or engage in them during working time.
- Make sure that we only charge for time spent at a job and the number of hours worked.
- Make sure that any estimated work that is costed at our day rate of 8 hours.
- Make sure that we work a minimum 8 hour day when on a day rate.
- Make sure that the cost of any fixed price work is within 10% of that which the job would have cost at our hourly rates.
- Make sure we present an invoice showing a comprehensive description of work, with a full breakdown of labour & materials.